Course DescriptionSuccessful selling encompasses consultative, relationship and suggestive sales tactics and approaches that uncover
potential needs of would-be customers. Selling yourself and your ideas, products and services in society today takes
patience, a sense of urgency, dedication, desire, preparation, and professionalism. There are few careers that are
recession-proof and sales is at the top of the list. In good times and in troubled times, there is always a need for
selling and for professional sales personnel. Our course will examine the relevance and importance of selling in the
contemporary business environment. The sales mindset happens naturally when sharing passion, purpose, pride and
adding value. This class will be hands-on, interactive, and actionable.
- Identify the unique phases of the sales process from prospecting to presentation and from closing to customer retention
- Distinguish the differences between traditional/transactional and consultative/relationship and suggestive selling
- Identify “explicit” needs of the customer prospect by questioning, active listening and professional sales techniques and protocols.
- Understand the basics of surface negotiation when dealing with customers, prospects, and other external stakeholders.
- Discover the importance of building value for your customers and for your company
- Acquire employment readiness skills and actions for a career in sales