Introduction to the analysis and critical thinking that is required to navigate the multitude of factors involved in investment prioritization decisions including market and competitive analysis, trend evaluation, and financial statement analysis.
Finance is focused on prioritizing limited resources to achieve the highest return on investment. This course will introduce market, competitive, and financial models commonly leveraged in finance organizations to evaluate markets, assess competition, and prioritize investment decisions.
- Enhance your strategic finance skillset.
- Learn how to successfully use market analysis models, including Porter’s 5 Forces and SWOT analysis, to evaluate markets for investment.
- Leverage business cases to evaluate real-world situations and provide recommendations.
- Practice leveraging financial data and medium to communicate with key stakeholders
Enrolling in ECON X499.18 requires successful completion of ECON X499.1, ECON X499.2, and ECON X499.4 with a C grade or better.
If you have completed the requirement for ECON X499.1 with a substitution for ECON 134A, please contact email@example.com for assistance with enrollment.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Strategic Investments : Elective Courses