Total rewards include everything an employee perceives to be of value resulting from the employment relationship. It includes all financial and non-financial incentives such as pay programs, health and wellness benefits, retirement plans, and employee experience. Such rewards help to attract, motivate, and retain employees, and if done well, can ensure that the efforts of an individual employee and the organization's goals are closely aligned.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive total rewards strategy and program
- Understand the fundamentals of a market and performance-based pay programs
- Understand the fundamentals of health and welfare benefits
- Learn how to continuously assess, refine and scale existing total rewards programs
PrerequisitesFoundation of HR Management, equivalent professional experience, or consent of the instructor.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Total Rewards Badge : Digital Badge