Students will learn firsthand from experts in the field. The discussion will focus on best strategies for getting started in the investing world.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES:
- Gain knowledge about the stock market and investing.
- Gain knowledge about best practices for entering investment professions.
Learn about the skills students should be acquiring to become a successful investor.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Describe strategies for getting started in investing.
- Explain the important skills required for successful investing.
PrerequisitesCompletion of ECON X499.1 - X499.4
To enroll in Strategic Investments elective courses, students must have completed ECON X499.1, ECON X499.2, and ECON X499.4 with a grade C or better.
If you have substituted ECON X499.1 with a ECON 134A please email your unofficial transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Concurrent Enrollment Permissible: If you have already enrolled in ECON X499.1 / ECON X499.2 / ECON X499.4 and wish to register before the courses have completed, please contact PaCE Support at 805-893-4200 to bypass the prerequisite.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Strategic Investments : Elective Courses