Introduction to the planning and critical thinking that is required to navigate the multitude of factors involved in being successful including income, spending, savings and investment, economic cycles, and the inevitable set-backs that will come your way.
The course will provide a playbook for planning for success after school. The main emphasis is on career and wealth building with related topics including goal setting, family life, as well as physical and mental well-being.
- Understand your career choice and the value of your human capital in planning for the future.
- Learn the basics of how to build an investment portfolio and financial backstop with a variety of tools and products while taking into account your risk tolerance and its effects on financial results.
- Recognize the effort involved in establishing a family life including the financial, physical, and emotional investment in doing so. In relation to this we’ll review the many issues in maintaining family well-being including education, insurance, home ownership/mortgages, taxation, retirement planning, and estate planning.
- Gain insight into living a balanced and healthy lifestyle all the while handling the responsibilities of adulthood.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Strategic Investments : Elective Courses