Students learn how and why to use digital marketing strategy to achieve goals within a larger marketing plan. This course examines digital marketing strategy, campaign implementation, and execution considerations for business to business, business to consumer, and business to customer brands. It will also provide a tactical review of various digital platforms such as organic search and social media advertising, the importance of user experience across devices, and cutting-edge marketing technologies such as voice actuated search. Participants will complete the course with comprehensive knowledge and experience in how to develop an integrated digital marketing strategy, from formulation to implementation.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Develop a content marketing strategy, using digital marketing tactics such as online advertising, search engine optimization, and social media.
- Evaluate the usability and accessibility of digital marketing platforms and how it relates to conversion, sales, and customer retention.
- Write and market targeted content that speaks to one’s intended audience across the spectrum of mobile and desktop devices.
- How to leverage mobile marketing for its micro-targeting advantages.
- Techniques to increase your website's visibility through search engine optimization and drive additional traffic with pay-per-click advertising
- Recognize the key components of effective web design and the importance of website optimization for a digital marketing strategy
- Identify the benefits of social media marketing and differentiate between the most influential social media platforms and their advantages for a digital marketer
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Digital Marketing : 3 Required Courses (10 Units)