This course addresses the practical implementation of human resources processes including service delivery options and technology. It covers the “What, Who, and How” of human resources delivery. Best practices are presented in each of the key human resources processes as well as considerations for process design and technology selection. Some knowledge and/or experience in HR is useful for this course especially in talent acquisition, talent management, and total rewards.
Upon successful completion of this course students will be able to:
- Explore and apply HR processes in action and best practices
- Integrate technology and delivery options
- Apply factors in process design and system selection
- Assess implementation considerations and change management
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- People Analytics Badge : Digital Badge