With the increased pace of operations, companies are finding it prohibitive from a time management perspective to train-the-trainer. Organizations are finding it more favorable to hire HR Professionals whose skills are preset in organizational design and supportive workplace dynamics. This course will provide students instruction that will allow them to develop their skill-set sufficiently to support their organizations at hire.
This course covers organizational employee-focused programs, policies, and procedures such as formal and informal communications, employee and team engagement, coaching skills, emotional intelligence, and conflict resolution. It shows employees/students how to build healthy, supportive relationships while recognizing behaviors that may lead to negative situations.
Upon successful completion of this course students will be able to:
- Explain and practice the skills of emotional intelligence
- Explore organizational design and leadership in context
- Apply concepts about human and social behavior to particular questions or situations such as difficult conversations, navigating conflict, performance management, coaching for growth and implementing change
NotesFormerly titled Employee Relations.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Business Administration : Required 3 Courses (12 Units), Required Courses (12 Units)
- Business Administration and Management : Human Resource Management Specialization: 2 Courses (8 units), Leadership and Strategy Specialization: 2 Courses (8 units)
- Business Leadership : Required 3 Courses (12 Units)
- Human Resource Management Essentials : Required 3 Courses (12 Units)
- Inclusive Workplace Culture Badge : Digital Badge
- Leadership & Strategy Badge : Digital Badge
- Leadership Essentials Badge : Required Courses
- Project Leadership Badge : Digital Badge