In today's highly competitive marketplace, effective marketing is a core requirement of any successful organization. A well-conceived strategic marketing plan supported by effective execution is essential to profitable business growth and/or nonprofit success. This course, which provides an overview of marketing and the marketing process, is designed for those new to marketing or those trained in other disciplines.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Analyze the target audience and their needs
- Assess the environment and perform SWOT analysis
- Utilize marketing research techniques
- Differentiate your product or service with optimal positioning
- Develop compelling promotional programs
- Formulate effective pricing strategies
- Acquire cross-cultural marketing communication skills for the global marketplace
Course participants use these tools and ideas to create a strategic marketing plan for a product or service of their choice.