To earn this Digital Credential, the student has learned to analyze brands and define branding; create functional and strategic marketing plans; identify the impact of consumer demographics and behavior; and recognize the factors that impact brand strategy.
- Analyze the target audience and their needs, using various marketing tools
- Learn optimal positioning, develop compelling promotional programs, and formulate effective pricing strategies
- Create a strategic marketing plan for a product or service of their choice
- Define branding and differentiate products and/or logos versus brands
- Recognize the impact of consumer demographics and behavior when developing brand strategy
- Formulate SWOT analysis in determining brand creation and brand promise
- Examine iconic brands and how they create value, and design one’s personal brand