PaCE is now able to offer UCSB students a 50% discount on this course!
Medical Terminology for Health Professions gives students in-depth instruction in recognizing and forming medical terms. Students will gain an understanding of basic elements, rules of building and analyzing medical words, and medical terms associated with body structure, body systems, and diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Analyze and construct medical terms by examining the parts of the word.
- Define medical terms and relate them to the appropriate body system.
- Understand and articulate diagnostic and procedural terminology of each body system.
- Identify and interpret diagnoses, procedures, abbreviations and symbols used in a medical record.
UCSB STUDENT DISCOUNT NOW AVAILABLE!!!
PaCE is now able to offer a 50% discount on this course. In order to secure your discount, please follow these two steps:
1) From this page, hit the "Add to Cart" button.
2) From the checkout page be sure to click on "Apply a discount" and select "50% UCSB Student Discount".