In-depth comprehension and practical use of digital asset management software is essential to nearly all aspects of photographic production. This course examines the advantages of a consistent workflow for the handling of digital image files. Students will learn best practices with Adobe Lightroom software to import, process and archive their images.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Apply best practices for importing, processing, and archiving digital image files
- Manage files using Adobe Lightroom
- Apply processing techniques to adjust tone, color, composition and selective edits on digital image files
- Understand file delivery options and best practices
- Develop a personal workflow for managing digital image files