NEWLY REVISED! Today's specialists are faced with challenges in meeting staffing needs of constantly changing organizations in an era of a highly competitive labor market. From strategic planning to cost/benefit analysis, human resource managers play a key role in all facets of an organization.
This Professional Certificate Program Provides:
- A current and comprehensive understanding of human resource management as a practical and theoretical science;
- Tools and principles for immediate application in a human resource management environment; and,
- Current human resource management philosophies, trends, laws, and regulatory and financial issues.
Program Course Schedule
- BUSAD X450.1 Foundations of HR Management (Fall/Spring)(UCSB Campus) - 4 units
- BUSAD X450.48 Managing Compensation & Benefits (Winter-UCSB Campus)(Spring-Online) - 4 units
- BUSAD 450.41 Managing the Talent Lifecycle (Fall/Spring)(Online) - 4 units
- BUSAD X450.33 People, Culture, & Performance (Fall/Spring)(UCSB Campus) - 4 units
- BUSAD X450.40 Legal Aspects of Employment Practice (Fall/Summer)(UCSB Campus) - 4 units
Required: Complete 2-3 courses (at least 6 units)
- BUSAD X450.39 Organizational Behavior (Fall/Spring)(UCSB Campus) - 4 units
- BUSAD X482.201 Human Resource Development (Summer)(UCSB Campus) - 4 units
- BUSAD X437 Employment Mediation (Winter)(UCSB Campus) - 2 units
- BUSAD X450.38 Diversity & Inclusion in the Workplace (Spring)(UCSB Campus) - 2 unit
Courses are offered across 4 academic quarters: fall, winter, spring and summer. For more information visit Approved Academic Calendar.